Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks: Preview & Picks 11/02/2022

Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks: Preview & Picks 11/02/2022

November 2, 2022



Game Preview


A very close game is what awaits us this Wednesday between two teams that are still fighting to reach the top of the Western Conference in the NBA. We are talking about the game between the New York Knicks and the Atlanta Hawks.


While it is true that the Atlanta Hawks team has not had a start to the season that they would have liked, they have had an acceptable season. Of 7 games played this season they have won 4 of them, although they have been beaten by two consecutive games being defeated, one against the Milwaukee Bucks and their last game against the Toronto Raptors. Currently the team led by Nate McMillan is in fifth place in the Western Conference standings, with a 4-3 win record and a PCT of .571.


For its part, the home team, the New York Knicks have not been able to find their best game this season, since of their 6 games played they have only been able to win 3 of them. With several casualties in the team such as Onyeka Okongwu and Serbian Bogdan Bogdanovich who will be out indefinitely, the New York team has had to modify their game to deal with injuries. The Knicks are currently seventh in the Western Conference standings with a PCT of .500 and a tied record of 3-3, so they come into this game in need of a win, as they are coming off losing their last two games, a win necessary to be able to continue climbing in the classification.


The visitors are favorites according to ESPN Analytics and arrive with a 60.3% chance of winning against only 39.7% for those from New York. We will see the outcome of this fair this Tuesday at the magnificent Madison Square Garden.


Let’s check the latest NBA picks, news, stats and NBA expert picks for Hawks vs Knicks. We’ve plenty of NBA predictions for you to consider.


Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks Game Information


  • Date: 11/01/2022
  • Time: 07:40 PM ET
  • Location: Madison Square Garden, New York.
  • How to Watch Hawks vs Knicks: MSG
  • Live Stream: NBA Game Pass


Hawks vs Knicks Betting Lines


Hawks are +110 according to our Vegas NBA Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $110. On the other side, Knicks are -130 according to the Vegas NBA Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $77.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have Hawks at a 47.62% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Knicks have 56.52% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here


Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.