Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs: Preview & Picks 1/17/2023

Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs: Preview & Picks 1/17/2023

January 17, 2023



Game Preview


Someone wake up the Spurs!


The NBA activity continues this Tuesday, January 17, when the teams of the Brooklyn Nets and the San Antonia Spurs face each other in what will be the second game between the two teams.

The San Antonio Spurs have been one of the worst performing teams so far this season. They are on a 5 game winless streak. The last victory was on January 6 when they defeated the Detroit Pistons by a score of 121-109. Despite having talented players like Keldon Johnson, Jakob Poeltl and Tre Jones, the Spurs haven’t been able to find a way to improve their performance and are sinking further into the bottom of the conference with each game. For the Spurs, playing at home this season has not been an advantage, since out of 24 home games they have only been able to win 8 for a performance of just 33.3% at home. The San Antonio Spurs are fifteenth in the Western Conference with a negative record of 13-31.


The Brooklyn Nets team continues to be talked about in the Eastern Conference due to the excellent performance they have shown during the season and where they have managed to take a leading role to fight for the first place in the conference. However, the Nets come from having lost their last two games, one against the Oklahoma City Thunder (112-102) and another against the Boston Celtics (109-98). The work done by Kevin Durant, Nic Claxton and Ben Simmons has undoubtedly been essential for the team, these 3 players being the leading scorer, leading rebounder and leading assists respectively. The Nets are second in the Eastern Conference with a positive record of 27-15, second only to the Boston Celtics.

The favorite to win this game is the Brooklyn team, who, in addition to their performance, won the first game between them by a score of 103-139 and arrives with a 69.3% chance of winning the game, while the San Antonio Spurs only they have a 30.7% chance to win the game at home.


Let’s check the latest NBA picks, news, stats and NBA expert picks for Nets vs Spurs. We’ve plenty of NBA predictions for you to consider.


Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs Game Information


  • Date: 01/17/2023
  • Time: 08:10 PM ET
  • Location: AT&T Center.
  • How to Watch Nets vs Spurs: NBC Sports Boston
  • Live Stream: NBA Game Pass


Nets vs Spurs Betting Lines


Spurs are +180 according to our Vegas NBA Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $180. On the other side, Nets are –220 according to the Vegas NBA Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $45.45.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have Spurs at a 35.71% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Nets have 68.75% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here


Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.