LA Lakers vs San Antonio Spurs: Predictions & Picks 11/25/2022

LA Lakers vs San Antonio Spurs: Predictions & Picks 11/25/2022

November 25, 2022



Game Preview


This Friday a game will be played between two of the most disappointing teams of this season. We are talking about the game between the Los Angeles Lakers who will be visiting the home of the San Antonio Spurs.


The visiting team is going through one of its worst seasons. The Los Angeles team comes from losing its last game against the Phoenix Suns by a score of 115-105. Despite the fact that the team has great figures on its roster, there is no doubt that the fact of having lost Lebron James has taken its toll on the Lakers. Since its main figures such as Anthony Davis, leader in points and rebounds, as well as Russell Westbrook, leader in assists, the team has not been able to find a way to win its games and already have one of the worst marks of this season. The Lakers team is located in the penultimate place in the Western Conference with a negative record of 5-11 and a PCT of .316.


But the reality of his rival is not very different either. The San Antonio Spurs come from a very bad streak of 6 consecutive losses, the last time they came out with victory was on November 11, when they beat the Bucks by a score of 111-93. Unfortunately for the team, their home has not been a strength, since out of 9 games played at the AT&T Center they have only been able to win 3, a point that can be played against them for this game. The Spurs sit 13th in the Western Conference with a losing 6-13 record and a .316 PCT, one of the worst records this season.


Without a doubt, a game that is going to be played, since both teams need victory to regain that motivation that will lead them on the road to victory. In the first game between both teams, the Lakers were the ones who took the victory. However, for this game, the ESPN Analytics data puts the San Antonio team as favorites to win the game with a 50.9% chance, against 49.1%, very similar numbers, which makes us expect a very close game.


Let’s check the latest NBA picks, news, stats and NBA expert picks for Lakers vs Spurs. We’ve plenty of NBA predictions for you to consider.


LA Lakers vs San Antonio Spurs Game Information


  • Date: 11/25/2022
  • Time: 08:10 PM ET
  • Location: AT&T CenterSan Antonio,TX
  • How to watch Lakers vs Spurs: TNT
  • Live Stream:NBA Game Pass


Lakers vs Spurs Betting Lines


Spurs is +130 according to our Vegas NBA Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $130. On the other side, Lakers are –150 according to the Vegas NBA Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $66.67.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has Spurs at a 43.48% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Lakers have 60% probability of finishing the game


Watch the Full Show Here


Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.