What is happening with the Bucks?
This December 28 we will have an excellent game between the teams of the Milwaukee Bucks and the Chicago Bulls, in what will be the second game between both teams this season. In the first of them it was the Chicago Bulls who won the victory by a score of 118-113.
The Milwaukee Bucks team is on a losing streak of 3 consecutive games without being able to win. The last of them was on December 19, when they beat the New Orleans Pelicans by a score of 128-119. For this game the team loses Chris Middleton and one of its best players this season, Jrue Holiday. Hand in hand with Giannis Antetokounmpo, the team is one of the favorites to reach the Finals this season, Giannis is the leading scorer with an average of 31.2 points per game and leader in assists. The Bucks on the road have an even 8-8 record and currently sit in second place in the Eastern Conference with a positive 22-11 record.
The Chicago Bulls also came from having lost their last game against the Houston Rockets by a score of 133-118, however, in their last 5 games the team has achieved 3 victories for a 60% performance. With players like Demar DeRozan, who is the leading scorer with an average of 26 points per game, as well as the leader in assists and Nikola Vucevic, leader in rebounding, who have been the most important players on the team so far this season. season. However the Bulls lose Alex Caruso, Derrick Jones Jy and Javonte Green. They currently sit in 11th place in the Eastern Conference with a losing 14-19 record, while playing at home they have not been able to take advantage of this as they have a losing 7-8 record.
The advantage for this game is held by the Milwaukee Bucks, who have a 52.2% chance of winning the game, against 47.8% for the Chicago Bulls team.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls Game Information
- Date: 12/28/2022
- Time: 08:10 PM ET
- Location: United Center.
- How to Watch Bucks vs Bulls: MSG
- Live Stream: NBA Game Pass
Bucks vs Bulls Betting Lines
Bulls are +130 according to our Vegas NBA Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $130. On the other side, Bucks are –150 according to the Vegas NBA Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $66.67.
The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have Bulls at a 43.48% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Bucks have 60% probability of finishing the game with the W.
Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.