Milwaukee Bucks vs New Orleans Pelicans: Analysis & Preview 12/19/2022

Milwaukee Bucks vs New Orleans Pelicans: Analysis & Preview 12/19/2022

December 19, 2022



Game Preview

This Monday we will have one of the most played games between two of the most important teams so far this season. We refer to the game between the Milwaukee Bucks who will have to visit the city of New Orleans to face the Pelicans team.
The Milwaukee Bucks team came from having won their last game played on December 17, when they defeated the Utah Jazz by a score of 123-97. However, in their last 5 games they have not had as regular a performance as would have been expected, since they have lost 2 of their last 5 games against rivals that in the bets seemed to be below the Bucks, these defeats were against the Grizzlies and against the Rockets. The team led by Mike Budenholzer continues to have its great star going through an excellent moment such as Giannis Antetokounmpo who remains the leading scorer with an average of 30.6 points per game and as the leader in rebounding with an average of 11.1, also his side is the player Jrue Holiday, who is the leader in attendance with an average of 7.4. These players have been key to the success of the team, which has been reflected in the excellent record they maintain. This positive record is 21-8, sounding one of the best of the season. The Bucks are located in the first position of the Eastern Conference.
Meanwhile, their rival this Monday, the New Orleans Pelicans have given a surprise, since they have become one of the best teams so far this season. A team whose main pillar has been winning home games, where out of 15 home games they have won 12 of them, for a home performance of 80%. However, the Pelicans have fallen into a streak of 3 consecutive games without being able to win, their last victory was on December 11, when they beat the Phoenix Suns by a score of 121-100. The New Orleans team has had several figures that have been very important, such is the case of Zion Williamson, Jonas Valanciunas and CJ McCollum, who have carried the weight of the games and are the leading leaders of the teams. The Pelicans are currently second in the Western Conference with an 18-11 record.
According to data from ESPN Analytics, those who arrive with the most chances of winning the game are the New Orleans Pelicans, who have a 53.2% chance of winning the game, against 46.8% for the Bucks team.
Let’s check the latest NBA picks, news, stats and NBA expert picks for Bucks vs Pelicans. We’ve plenty of NBA predictions for you to consider.


Milwaukee Bucks vs New Orleans Pelicans Game Information

  • Date: 12/19/2022
  • Time: 08:10 PM ET
  • Location: Smoothie King Center, New Orleans, LA.
  • How to Watch Bucks vs Pelicans: Bally Sports NO
  • Live Stream: NBA Game Pass


Bucks vs Pelicans Betting Lines

Bucks are +200 according to our Vegas NBA Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $200. On the other side, Pelicans are -285 according to the Vegas NBA Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $42.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have Bucks at a 33.33% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Pelicans have 70.59% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here

Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.