Sacramento Kings vs Milwaukee Bucks: Picks & Analysis 12/07/2022

Sacramento Kings vs Milwaukee Bucks: Picks & Analysis 12/07/2022

December 7, 2022



Game Preview

Without a doubt this Wednesday we will have one of the best games of this week in the NBA. We refer to the game between the Sacramento Kings who will visit the city of Milwaukee to face the Bucks, in what promises to be a game full of emotions.
The Sacramento Kings team has been having an excellent season and has been one of the teams that few expected to have such a good season. Those led by Mike Brown come to this game with a streak of 3 games without losing and they want to continue on this good path. The Kings are in fourth position in the Western Conference with a PCT of .591 and a positive record of 13-9, however playing as visitors they have not been able to take advantage since in 10 games as visitors they have a performance of 50% . For this game the Sacramento team will not be able to count on Terence Davis, who will be out due to injury. But they have their best players, such as Domantas Sabonis, leader in rebounds and assists, as well as De’aaron Fox, leader in scoring with an average of 23.1 ppg.
One of the favorites for this season, the Milwaukee Bucks team seeks to continue on the road to victory, where it has gone two consecutive games without losing and is already a contender to win the Larry O’Brien trophy. The Bucks are one of the strongest teams so far this season, they have players who have been extremely decisive, such is the case of Giannis Antetokounmpo, leader in scoring and rebounding, as well as Jrue Holiday, leader in assists, both players have been important pillars and have known how to help the team this season. However, not everything is good news for the Bucks, since due to injury they lose players like: Serge Ibaka, MarJon Beauchamp and Wesley Matthews. The Milwaukee team is second in the Eastern Conference, with a positive record of 17-6 and where they have only lost 3 of 14 games on the road.
According to ESPN Analytics data, the Bucks are clear favorites to win the game, with a 68.4% chance, against only 31.6% for the Sacramento team. What we do know is that both teams will give everything to win this game to be played at the Fiserv Forum.
Let’s check the latest NBA picks, news, stats and NBA expert picks for Kings vs Bucks. We’ve plenty of NBA predictions for you to consider.


Sacramento Kings vs Milwaukee Bucks Game Information

  • Date: 12/07/2022
  • Time: 08:10 PM ET
  • Location: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI.
  • How to Watch Kings vs Bucks: NBCS CA
  • Live Stream: NBA Game Pass


Kings vs Bucks Betting Lines

Kings are +205 according to our Vegas NBA Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $205. On the other side, Bucks are -250 according to the Vegas NBA Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $40.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have Kings at a 32.79% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Bucks have 71.43% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here

Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.