Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks: Picks & Predictions 1/17/2023

Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks: Picks & Predictions 1/17/2023

January 17, 2023



Game Preview


This Tuesday, January 17, the NBA presents a game between two teams from the Eastern Conference. One of them seeks to remain in the top positions and the other fights to get into the top 10 in the conference. This is the game between the Toronto Raptors and the Milwaukee Bucks.


The Toronto Raptors team has known how to get ahead after a very weak start to the season. The Raptors came from having won their last game against the New York Knicks by a score of 123-121 in a game that was full of emotions and that had to be extended to Overtime. In their last 5 games they have shown a clear growth in their performance, since of those 5 games they have only lost one of them and it was against the Atlanta Hawks by a score of 114-103. There is no doubt that the highest point of the Toronto Raptor team has been Pascal Siakam, who is the team’s leading scorer, rebounding leader and passing leader and who, thanks to his excellent level, has helped the team win their games. The Raptors are 11th in the Eastern Conference with a 20-24 record and 6-13 on the road.


The Milwaukee Bucks have had a clear decline in performance. In their last game they beat the Indiana Pacer by a score of 132-119, however, the team has presented several shortcomings, especially when defending. Despite these issues, the performance of players like Jrue Holiday and Giannis Antetokounmpo have been paramount for the team, with both Giannis being the best scorer and Jrue being the leading assists. One of the strongest points that the Bucks team has had this season has been winning their home games, since out of 22 games at the Fiserv Forum they have only lost 5 of them, which shows how comfortable the team feels in his house. The Bucks are third in the Eastern Conference with a positive record of 28-16.


In the first game this season played between the two, it was the Bucks who took the lead, winning the game by a score of 104-101. For this game, the bets again favor the Milwaukee team, who arrive with a 54% chance of winning the game, while the Toronto Raptors team has a 46% chance.


Let’s check the latest NBA picks, news, stats and NBA expert picks for Raptors vs Bucks. We’ve plenty of NBA predictions for you to consider.


Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks Game Information


  • Date: 01/17/2023
  • Time: 07:30 PM ET
  • Location: Fiserv Forum.
  • How to Watch Raptors vs Bucks: NBC Sports Boston
  • Live Stream: NBA Game Pass


Raptors vs Bucks Betting Lines


Bucks are –525 according to our Vegas NBA Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $19.05. On the other side, Raptors are +405 according to the Vegas NBA Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $405.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have Bucks at a 84% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Raptors have 19.80% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here


Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.