This Tuesday, January 18, the NCAAB presents us with a game between teams from the Western Athletic Conference, a game that can have repercussions in the upper part and in the last places of the conference. This is the game between the Abilene Christian Wildcats and the Utah Valley Wolverines.
The Abilene Christian Wildcats team did not find their best version this season as they are currently on a losing streak of 3 consecutive games without being able to win. Despite having excellent players like Immanuel Allen, Tobias Cameron and Damien Daniels the team has not been able to find a way to win their matches. His last victory was against the Tarleton Texans on December 31 by a score of 69-63. The Abilene Christian Wildcats are 11th in the Western Athletic Conference with a 9-9 record and 1-4 in conference.
The Utah Valley Wolverines The Utah Valley Wolverines have positioned themselves as one of the best teams in their conference and their good performance this season has them in the top positions. They come from losing their last game against the Seattle U Redhawks by a score of 85-80, however, they have won 11 of their last 12 games, which supports the very good work done by their coach Mark Madsen. One of the most important points for the Wolverines has been being able to win their conference games, of which they have won 5 of 6 games played, for a performance of 83.3% in conference. The Utah Valley Wolverines are in second place in the Western Athletic Conference with a positive record of 14-5, second only to the Seattle U Redhawks.
The bets put the Utah Valley Wolverines as a clear favorite who have a 76.1% chance of winning the game. Meanwhile, the Abilene Christian Wildcats arrive with only a 23.9% chance.
Let’s check the latest NCAAB picks, news, stats and NCAAB expert picks for Abilene Christian vs Utah Valley. We’ve plenty of NCAAB predictions for you to consider.
Abilene Christian Wildcats vs Utah Valley Wolverines Game Information
- Date: 01/18/2023
- Time: 08:00 PM ET
- Location: UCCU Center, Utah.
- How to Watch Abilene Christian vs Utah Valley : ESPN+
- Live Stream: CBS.com
Abilene Christian vs Utah Valley Betting Lines
Abilene Christian is +340 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $340.On the other side, Utah Valley is -450 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $22.
The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has Abilene Christian at a 22.73% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Utah Valley has 81.82% probability of finishing the game with the W.
Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.