Alabama vs Arkansas: Preview & Picks 01/11/2023

Alabama vs Arkansas: Preview & Picks 01/11/2023

January 11, 2023



Game Preview

This Wednesday, January 11, we will have a vibrant game between teams from the Southeastern Conference. This is the game between the teams Alabama Crimson Tide and Arkansas Razorbacks.
The Alabama Crimson Tide team has been intractable in its last games played. They are on a 4-game winning streak in which they have beaten high-quality rivals such as the Ole Miss Rebels and Mississippi State Bulldogs. His last loss was against the Gonzaga Bulldogs by a score of 100-90 on December 17. There is no doubt that the highest point of the team has been its attack since they averaged a total of 82.9 points per game, this being one of the best averages in their conference, in addition to having great players such as Brandon Miller, Noah Crowney and Jaden Bradley, who are the leaders of the team. The Alabama Crimson Tide are second in the Southeastern Conference, with an overall record of 13-2 and 3-0 in conference.
The Arkansas Razorbacks are not far behind in comparison to their rival either. Despite having lost their last game against the Auburn Tigers on January 7 by a score of 72-59. The Arkansas team has achieved a 60% performance in their last 5 games played, where they were only defeated by Auburn and LSU. One of its strong points has been the defensive plays, since the team has only allowed an average of 62.9, which speaks highly of the team’s coordination when defending. Added to this, the team has been growing in performance, thanks to players like Ricky Council IV, who is the leading scorer, Makhi Mitchell, leader in rebounding, and Anthony Black, leader in assisting. The Razorbacks sit in eighth place in the Southeastern Conference with an overall record of 12-3, but their weak spot this season has been conference play, where they have a losing 1-2 record.
Despite these numbers, the Arkansas Razorbacks are the favorites to win the game with a 57.7% chance, while the Alabama Crimson Tide team comes in with a 42.3% chance of winning.
Let’s check the latest NCAAB picks, news, stats and NCAAB expert picks for Alabama vs Arkansas. We’ve plenty of NCAAB predictions for you to consider.


Alabama Crimson Tide vs Arkansas Razorbacks Game Information

  • Date: 01/11/2023
  • Time: 07:00 PM ET
  • Location: Razorback Stadium, Fayetteville, AR.
  • How to Watch Alabama vs Arkansas : CBS
  • Live Stream:


Watch the Full Show Here

Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.