Auburn vs Georgia: Preview & Analysis 01/04/2023

Auburn vs Georgia: Preview & Analysis 01/04/2023

January 4, 2023



Game Preview

Perhaps we are facing one of the best games of this NCAAB season. We are referring to the game this Wednesday, January 4, between the Auburn Tigers and the Georgia Bulldogs, games corresponding to the Southeastern Conference.
The Georgia Bulldogs are on an excellent streak of 3 consecutive games, in which they have beaten rivals like the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Chattanooga Mocs and Rider Broncs. Their last loss was against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets by a score of 79-77. Their main figures this season have been Kario Oquendo, Kyeron Lindsay and Terry Roberts, all 3 have had an excellent performance which has greatly benefited the team, especially in their scoring averages, since the team averages a total of 71.3 points per game. game and has received an average of 64 points per game, which speaks highly of his coach’s approach. This will be their first conference game, their overall record is 10-3, which puts them eighth in the Southeastern Conference.
The Auburn Tigers team looks unstoppable. They come from winning their last 2 games, one of them against the Washington Huskies (84-61) and their last game against the Florida Gators by a score of 61-58. One of its main virtues has been its scoring average, since it is one of the highest in the conference, averaging a total of 72.7 points per game, this is largely due to the good performance of its leading scorer Wendell Green Jr, who is also the leader in assists for the Tigers. In their last 5 games they have obtained a 60% performance. The
Auburn Tigers sit fourth in the Southeastern Conference with a 1-0 conference record and an 11-2 overall record.
Despite the fact that they come to this game in very similar conditions, it is the Auburn Tigers team that comes with the most advantage to win this game. According to the analysis, they have a 67.1% chance of leaving the victory, while the Georgia Bulldogs arrive with a 32.9% chance.
Let’s check the latest NCAAB picks, news, stats and NCAAB expert picks for Auburn vs Georgia . We’ve plenty of NCAAB predictions for you to consider.


Auburn Tigers vs Georgia Bulldogs Game Information

  • Date: 01/04/2023
  • Time: 07:00 PM ET
  • Location: Stegeman Coliseum, Athens, GA.
  • How to Watch Auburn vs Georgia : SECN
  • Live Stream:

Auburn vs Georgia Betting Lines

Auburn is -330 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $30.On the other side, Georgia is +270 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $270.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has Auburn at a 76.74% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Georgia has 27.03% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here

Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.