Colorado State vs Colorado: Picks & Predictions 12/08/2022

Colorado State vs Colorado: Picks & Predictions 12/08/2022

December 8, 2022



Game Preview

Duel in the city of Colorado. This Thursday a very striking game will be played between two neighboring teams. We talk about the game between the Colorado State Rams who will visit the Colorado Buffaloes.
The home team has not had a good start to the season. The Colorado Buffaloes come to this game after having lost their last two games. His last victory was against the Yale Bulldogs by a score of 65-65. The team has not found its best game despite having very good players, such is the case of KJ Simpson, who is the leading scorer with an average of 16.2 points per game and leader in assists, as well as his teammate Jvonne Hadley who is the leader in rebounds. The team has a negative 4-5 record, but playing at home they have won 2 of their 3 disputed games for a 66.6% performance when playing at home. The Buffaloes are in tenth position in the Pac-12 Conference with a PCT of .444, so they need a victory to start climbing in their conference.
The visiting team, the Colorado State Rams have a more favorable outlook. Although they come from losing their last game against the Washington Huskies team, the Rams have a positive record so far this season. Their star players John Tonje and Taviontae Jackson have known how to take advantage of their talent and have been able to help the team this season. The Colorado State Rams have a positive mark of 6-3, however an important point for this game is that they have not been able to win playing on the road, having a mark of 0-1. The Rams are ranked seventh in the Mountain West Conference.
Despite these numbers, the one who comes to this game with the most chances of winning is the Colorado Buffaloes team who have a 69.4% chance of winning the game, against only 30.6% for the Colorado State Rams team.
Let’s check the latest NCAAB picks, news, stats and NCAAB expert picks for Colorado State vs Colorado. We’ve plenty of NCAAB predictions for you to consider.


Colorado State Rams vs Colorado Buffaloes Game Information

  • Date: 12/08/2022
  • Time: 09:00 PM ET
  • Location: CU Events Center, Boulder, CO.
  • How to Watch Colorado State vs Colorado: ESPN2
  • Live Stream:

Colorado State vs Colorado Betting Lines

Colorado State is +150 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $150.On the other side, Colorado is -175 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $57.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has Colorado State at a 40.00% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Colorado has 63.64% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here

Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.