Eastern Kentucky vs Kennesaw St: Picks & Preview 01/02/2023

Eastern Kentucky vs Kennesaw St: Picks & Preview 01/02/2023

January 2, 2023


Game Preview

This Monday, January 2, the activity of the NCAAB continues. We will have an excellent game between two teams that are very similar and have performed very well in their last games. This is the game between the Eastern Kentucky Colonels and the Kennesaw State Owls.

The Eastern Kentucky Colonels arrive very motivated for this game, since they are on a streak of 3 consecutive games without being defeated. Their last loss was on December 14 when they lost by a score of 64-61 to the Northern Kentucky Norse. One of the highest points of the team this season has been their excellent scoring average, where they average a total of 81.5 points per game, however, when defending they have not had the same luck, since they allow an average of 74 points. The Colonels are in fifth place in the ASUN Conference with an 8-6 record and 1-0 in conference.

The Kennesaw State Owls team came from winning its last game against the Central Arkansas Bears by a score of 82-66. In their last 5 games they have been growing in their performance and of the 5 games they have only lost 2 of them for a 60% performance. Added to the good performance and good results is the excellent performance of players like Chris Youngblood who is the team’s leading scorer, Brandon Stroud, rebounding leader and Terrell Burden, assisting leader, who have had an excellent performance, which has been reflected in the latest results. The Kennesaw State Owls are in third place in the ASUN Conference with a 1-0 conference record, while their overall record is 9-5.

Two teams that arrive in very similar conditions, but there is always a favorite and for this game it is the Kennesaw State Owls team, who arrive with a 65.2% chance of winning the game, while the Eastern Kentucky Colonels have 34.8%. of possibilities. We will see which of the two manages to impose conditions in this game to be played at the KSU Convocation Center.

Let’s check the latest NCAAB picks, news, stats and NCAAB expert picks for Eastern Kentucky vs Kennesaw State. We’ve plenty of NCAAB predictions for you to consider.


Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs Kennesaw State Owls Game Information

  • Date: 01/02/2023
  • Time: 06:30 PM ET
  • Location: KSU Convocation Center, Kennesaw, GA.
  • How to Watch Eastern Kentucky vs Kennesaw State: ESPN+
  • Live Stream: CBS.com

Eastern Kentucky vs Kennesaw State Betting Lines

Eastern Kentucky is +195 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $195.On the other side, Kennesaw State is -235 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $43.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has Eastern Kentucky at a 33.90% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Kennesaw State has 70.15% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here


Take a Look at Other 2 NCAAB Analysis, Picks & Predictions


Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.