FGCU vs Central Arkansas: Picks & Analysis 01/02/2023

FGCU vs Central Arkansas: Picks & Analysis 01/02/2023

January 2, 2023


Game Preview


This Monday, January 2, we start the year with an excellent NCAAB game between two teams that are experiencing very different moments this season. This is the game between the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles and the Central Arkansas Bears.

The Central Arkansas Bears have not had a good time this season and their performance is already classified as one of the worst. They are in a terrible streak of 5 consecutive games without being able to win. The last one was on December 6 when they defeated the Arkansas State Red Wolves by a score of 72-67. After this the team has fallen into a bad streak from which it has not been able to get up. Despite having high-level players like Camren Hunter and Eddy Kayoulound, the team has a scoring average of 73.8 points per game, but its weakest point has been when defending, since its average points allowed is 80.4. points per game. The Bears sit 13th in the ASUN Conference, with a 0-1 conference record and a losing 5-9 record.

The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles live a very different reality. They are on a streak of 4 consecutive games without losing, the last of which was against the Florida Atlantic Owls by a score of 85-53 on December 7. In their last 5 games they have achieved a performance of 80%, making them one of the favorite teams to leave the conference. Despite the team not scoring as many points per game as expected, with a total of 72.5 points per game, the Eagles have performed well at defense, where they have allowed an average of 66.4 points per game, this being one one of the lowest averages in the conference. The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles are first in the ASUN Conference with a winning record both in conference, where they have a 1-0 record, and overall, where their record is 11-3.

There is no doubt that the favorites to win this game are the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles, who come in with an 81.1% chance of winning the game, while the Central Arkansas Bears barely have a 18.9% chance.

Let’s check the latest NCAAB picks, news, stats and NCAAB expert picks for FGCU vs Central Arkansas. We’ve plenty of NCAAB predictions for you to consider.


Florida Gulf Coast Eagles vs Central Arkansas Bears Game Information

  • Date: 01/02/2023
  • Time: 08:30 PM ET
  • Location: Farris Center, Conway, AR.
  • How to Watch FGCU vs Central Arkansas: ESPN+
  • Live Stream: CBS.com

FGCU vs Central Arkansas Betting Lines

FGCU is -560 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $18.On the other side, Central Arkansas is +420 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $420.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has FGCU at a 84.85% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Central Arkansas has 19.23% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here


Take a Look at Other 2 NCAAB Analysis, Picks & Predictions


Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.