Morgan State vs Hartford: Preview & Picks 12/30/2022

Morgan State vs Hartford: Preview & Picks 12/30/2022

December 30, 2022



Game Preview

This Friday, December 30, we will have an NCAAB game between two teams that are not having a good time this season. It is the meeting between the Morgan State Bears and the Hartford Hawks.
The Morgan State Bears team has two consecutive losses against the UMBC Retrievers (75-63) and in their last game against the Arizona Wildcats by a score of 93-68. Their last victory was on December 7 when they beat the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Nittany Lions by a score of 95-48. The team has not had its best season and despite having very good players like Isaiah Burke and Malik Miller, the team has not found a way to close their games. Their average points scored is 79.8 points per game, while they allow a total of 72.3. They are currently in fourth position in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference with a negative record of 4-8, where one of their main shortcomings has been the away games, where out of 7 games they have not been able to win any of them. , for a return as a visitor of 0%.
The Hartford Hawks haven’t found the winning formula this season and are already one of the worst teams in their conference. The Hawks are in a very losing streak of 5 consecutive games without being able to get the victory. The last one was on November 30 when they beat the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights by a score of 74-66. Their points per game percentage doesn’t favor them, as they barely score an average of 63.5 points per game, but allow a total of 68.7. Playing at home they have an even record of 4-4, while as an overall record they have a 4-11, which puts them in the first position of the Division I Independents.
According to the data provided by ESPN Analytics, the Morgan State Bears team are the favorites to win this game with a 78.9% chance, while the Hartford Hawks have only a 21.1% chance. We’ll see if at home, the Hartford Hawks, will manage to reverse this losing streak, or if the Morgan State Bears will be in charge of sinking the Hawks even more.
Let’s check the latest NCAAB picks, news, stats and NCAAB expert picks for Morgan State vs Hartford. We’ve plenty of NCAAB predictions for you to consider.


Morgan State Bears vs Hartford Hawks Game Information

  • Date: 12/30/2022
  • Time: 06:00 PM ET
  • Location: Chase Arena, West Hartford, CT.
  • How to Watch Morgan State vs Hartford: ESPN+
  • Live Stream:

Morgan State vs Hartford Betting Lines

Morgan State is -365 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $27.On the other side, Hartford is +287 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $287.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has Morgan State at a 78.49% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Hartford has 25.84% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here

Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.