Nebraska vs Purdue: Preview & Predictions 01/13/2023

Nebraska vs Purdue: Preview & Predictions 01/13/2023

January 13, 2023



Game Preview

The NCAAB activity continues with activity this Friday, January 13, when the teams of the Nebraska Cornhuskers and the Purdue Boilermakers face each other in a game corresponding to the Big Ten Conference.
The Nebraska Cornhuskers team came from having lost their last game against the Illinois Fighting Illini by a score of 76-50. Despite the fact that they have had a 60% performance in their last 5 games, the team is still not in its best form and their position has shown it. His last victory was against the Minnesota Golden Gophers by a score of 817-79. Despite having the likes of Sam Griesel and Juwan Gary on their team, the Cornhuskers have barely managed to average a total of 67.1 points per game, while they have allowed a total of 66.8, which has undoubtedly been a factor that has hurt them in their performance. The Nebraska Cornhuskers sit in twelfth place in the Big Ten Conference with a positive 9-8 record, but a negative 2-4 conference record.
The Purdue Boilermakers have shown why they are one of the favorite teams to fight for the championship. They come from having won their last two games against the Ohio State Buckeyes (71-69) and against the Penn State Nittany Lions by a score of 76-63. Their last and one loss was against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights by a score of 65-64. The performance that the team has had this season has been phenomenal. The performance of players like Zach Edey and Branden Smith has helped the team stay on the path to success this season, where they have averaged a total of 75.9 points per game. The Purdue Boilermakers are in first place in the Big Ten Conference with a positive record of 15-1 and 4-1 in conference.
There is not much to argue about who is the clear favorite in this game. The Purdue Boilermakers come in with a 93.9% chance of winning the game, while the Nebraska Cornhuskers just come in with 6.1%.
Let’s check the latest NCAAB picks, news, stats and NCAAB expert picks for Nebraska vs Purdue. We’ve plenty of NCAAB predictions for you to consider.


Nebraska Cornhuskers vs Purdue Boilermakers Game Information

  • Date: 01/13/2023
  • Time: 07:00 PM ET
  • Location: Mackey Arena, West Lafayette, IN.
  • How to Watch Nebraska vs Purdue : BTN
  • Live Stream:

Nebraska vs Purdue Betting Lines

Nebraska is +835 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $835.On the other side, Purdue is -1415 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $7.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has Nebraska at a 10.70% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Purdue has 93.40% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here

Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.