North Florida vs Stetson: Preview & Picks 01/02/2023

North Florida vs Stetson: Preview & Picks 01/02/2023

January 2, 2023


Game Preview

This Monday, January 2, we will have a very interesting game between two teams from the ASUN Conference, which could define a lot in the classification. This is the game between the North Florida Ospreys and the Stetson Hatters.

The North Florida Ospreys have been growing in their performance in their last games played. They are on a streak of 3 consecutive games without losing. The last loss was against the Pittsburgh Panthers by a score of 82-56 on December 17. This good moment has been reflected in the performance of the last 5 games, where they have only lost one of them, for a performance of 80%. This good moment is largely due to players like Jarius Hicken, who is the team’s leading scorer and assists leader, as well as Carter Hendricksen, who is the rebounding leader. The North Florida Ospreys are ranked seventh in the ASUN Conference with a negative 6-7 record, while their conference record is 1-0.

The Stetson Hatters team has not had a good time in their last games. Despite having won their last game against the Lipscomb Bisons by a score of 86-80, they have lost 3 of their last 5 games, for a performance of just 40%. With top quality players such as Jalen Blackmon, Josh Smith and Stephan Swenson the team has averaged a total of 75.4 points per game while allowing a total of 72 points per game. The team will seek to recover the good pace with which they started the season in order to continue climbing the conference standings, where they currently sit in seventh place in the ASUN Conference with a 1-0 conference record and an overall record of 6-6.

According to ESPN Analytics data, the team that arrives with the best chance of winning the game is the Stetson Hatters team, who have a 73.4% chance, while the North Florida Ospreys barely arrive with a 26.6% chance of being able to achieve victory.

Let’s check the latest NCAAB picks, news, stats and NCAAB expert picks for North Florida vs Stetson. We’ve plenty of NCAAB predictions for you to consider.


North Florida Ospreays vs Stetson Hatters Game Information

  • Date: 01/02/2023
  • Time: 07:30 PM ET
  • Location: Edmunds Center, Deland, FL.
  • How to Watch North Florida vs Stetson: ESPN+
  • Live Stream:

North Florida vs Stetson Betting Lines

North Florida is +130 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $130.On the other side, Stetson is -150 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $67.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has North Florida at a 43.48% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Stetson has 60.00% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here


Take a Look at Other 2 NCAAB Analysis, Picks & Predictions


Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.