Ohio State vs San Diego State: Predictions & Analysis 11/21/2022

Ohio State vs San Diego State: Predictions & Analysis 11/21/2022

November 21, 2022



Game Preview

A very close game between two teams that arrive undefeated and going through an excellent moment. We are talking about this Monday’s game between the Ohio State Buckeyes who will have to visit the San Diego State Aztecs.


The visiting team, the Ohio State Buckeyes, are coming off a 3-consecutive win streak. The team led by Chris Holtmann has shown one of its best versions, a very balanced team with players who have been able to make a huge difference. Players like Brice Sensabaugh, team leader in scoring, with an average of 17 points per game, Zed Key, leader in rebounding, and Isaac Likekele, leader in assists, with an average of 4.3 apg, have guided the Ohio team down the path of success. success. The Buckeyes have a perfect 3-0 record and sit fifth in the Big Ten with a 1,000 PCT.


But they will have to face a San Diego State Aztecs team who come with maximum motivation, after having started the season perfectly, they come to this game with a 3-game winning streak against rivals like the Stanford Cardinals, BYU Cougars and Cal State Fullerton Titans. The team sits fifth in the Mountain West Conference with a 3-0 winning record and a 1,000 PCT.


Despite the fact that both teams have equal numbers in each of their conferences, according to ESPN Analytics data, the favorite to win the game is the San Diego State Aztecs with a 51.2% chance of winning, against 48.8% for the Ohio State Buckeyes. The differences are not very big, which makes us expect a very exciting and highly contested game between both teams. However, we will have to wait until this Monday to find out what the final outcome of this game will be, if it will be Ohio who can continue on the road to victory or if it will be the San Diego team who can leave the victory at home, Lahaina Civic Center.


Let’s check the latest NCAAB picks, news, stats and NCAAB expert picks for Grambling vs Grand Canyon. We’ve plenty of NCAAB predictions for you to consider.


Ohio St vs San Diego St Game Information

  • Date: 11/21/2022
  • Time: 09:00 PM ET
  • Location: Lahaina Civic Center, Hawaii
  • How to Watch Ohio St vs San Diego St: ESPN2
  • Live Stream: CBS.com


Ohio St vs San Diego St Betting Lines


Ohio St is +170 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $170. On the other side, San Diego St is -200 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $50.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has Ohio St at a 37.04% chance of winning the game, meanwhile San Diego St has 66.67% probability of finishing the game


Watch the Full Show Here


Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.