The NCAAB action continues and this Tuesday, January 3, we will have an excellent game between two teams that arrive in similar conditions. This is the game between the South Carolina Gamecocks and the Vanderbilt Commodores.
The South Carolina Gamecocks team comes from a two-game winning streak, one against the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (65-58) and in their last game against the Eastern Michigan Eagles by a score of 74-64. The main flaw of the South Carolina team this season is that they have allowed more points than they have scored. With an average of 69.1 points allowed per game and 64.8 points scored per game. Despite these numbers, in their last 5 games played they have won 3 out of 5, for a performance of 60%. They currently sit eighth in the Southeastern Conference with a 7-6 record.
For their part, the Vanderbilt Commodores also come from having won their last two games, one against the Alabama AM Bulldogs and their last game against the SE Louisiana Lions by a score of 93-55. His attack has been one of his weapons that has done the most damage to his rivals. The team averages a total of 69.8 game points, which speaks highly of the performance of players like Liam Robbins and Ezra Manjon, who are the team leaders this season. The Commodores sit ninth in the Southeastern Conference with a 7-6 record.
This will be the first conference game for both teams, so we can expect an excellent and very close game. The Vanderbilt Commodores are the ones who arrive with the most chances of winning the game and that is that according to ESPN Analytics data they have an 87.3% chance of winning the game, against only 12.7% for the South Carolina Gamecocks team.
Let’s check the latest NCAAB picks, news, stats and NCAAB expert picks for South Carolina vs Vanderbilt. We’ve plenty of NCAAB predictions for you to consider.
South Carolina Gamecocks vs Vanderbilt Commodores Game Information
- Date: 01/03/2023
- Time: 07:00 PM ET
- Location: Kohl Center, Madison, WI.
- How to Watch South Carolina vs Vanderbilt: BTN
- Live Stream: CBS.com
South Carolina vs Vanderbilt Betting Lines
South Carolina is +400 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $400.On the other side, Vanderbilt is -520 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $19.
The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has South Carolina at a 20.00% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Vanderbilt has 83.87% probability of finishing the game with the W.
Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.