This Thursday, January 19, the Western Athletic Conference brings us a game between the conference leader who seeks to remain the leader and a team that needs victory to continue climbing the rankings. We talk about the game between the Tarleton Texans and the Seattle U Redhawks.
The Tarleton Texans teams have not had the season they expected, however, they are still in the fight to get into the top positions in their conference. The Texans are on a two-game losing streak. Their last loss was on January 7 when they were defeated by the Sam Houston Bearkats by a score of 75-68. One of the main virtues of the Tarleton team has been their scoring average allowed, since with an average of 67.2 they are one of the teams with the lowest average points allowed in their conference. However, played as visitors they are one of the worst teams of the season, out of 7 games as visitors they have not been able to win any of them, which puts them in a very difficult position for this game. The Tarleton Texans are sixth in the Western Athletic Conference with a 10-8 record.
The Seattle U Redhawks have had one of their most successful seasons. They are currently on a 6 game unbeaten streak. The last time this happened was on December 23 when they were defeated by Iona Gaels’ team by a score of 83-72. The excellent performance of players like Cameron Tyson, Brandton Chatfield and Alex Schumacher has made the team have one of the best scoring averages of the season, averaging a total of 76 points per game. In addition to the fact that the Redhawks team is one of the few teams this season that has not lost any of its home games, they won 7 of 7 games at the Redhawk Center. The Seattle U Redhawks team ranks first in the Western Athletic Conference with a 14-4 record.
For this game, the Seattle U Redhawks arrive as favorites to win the game with a 74.1% chance, while the probability that the Tarleton Texans team will win the game is only 25.9%.
Tarleton State Texans vs Seattle Redhawks Game Information
- Date: 01/19/2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Connolly Center.
- How to Watch Tarleton St vs Seattle: ESPNU
- Live Stream: CBS.com
Tarleton vs Seattle Betting Lines
Seattle is –310 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $32.26.On the other side, Tarleton is +256 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $256.
The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has Seattle at a 75.61% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Tarleton has 28.09% probability of finishing the game with the W.
Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.