Texas A&M Comm vs Texas: Analysis & Preview 12/27/2022

Texas A&M Comm vs Texas: Analysis & Preview 12/27/2022

December 27, 2022


Game Preview

This Tuesday, December 27, we will have a game between two teams from the city of Texas and perhaps one of the most uneven duels we will see this season. It’s the game between the Texas A&M-Commerce Lions and the Texas Longhorns.

The Texas A&M-Commerce Lions team has been one of the weakest teams this season. They are in a very positive streak of 5 consecutive games without being able to win. It is one of the teams that allows more points than it scores, with an average number of points allowed of 70.6, while the average number of points scored is 68.5. Its main figures have been owing a lot this season, being Demarcus Demonia and C.J Roberts, two of them, who have not been able to find their best look for the benefit of the team. Currently, the Texas A&M-Commerce Lions team is in sixth position in the Southland Conference with a negative record of 4-9 and where in their away games they have barely managed to win 2 of 9 games.

But his rival lives something very different. The Texas Longhorns team comes from having won their last 4 games in a row. Their last defeat was on December 6 when they were defeated by the Illinois Fighting Illini team by a score of 85-78. His main figures this season have been Marcus Carr, who is the leading scorer and leader in assists, as well as Timmy Allen who is the leader in rebounding. The team averages are excellent, as they have a scoring average of 82.5 points per game and allow a total of 61.3 points per game. They are in fourth position in the Big 12 Conference with a positive record of 10-1 and playing at home they have a 100% performance in 8 games.

According to ESPN Analytics data, there is not much to discuss, since the Texas Longhorns team has a 99% chance of winning the game, against the remaining 1% for the Texas A&M-Commerce Lions team.

Let’s check the latest NCAAB picks, news, stats and NCAAB expert picks for Texas A&M Comm vs Texas. We’ve plenty of NCAAB predictions for you to consider.


Texas A&M Commerce Lions vs Texas Longhorns Game Information

  • Date: 12/27/2022
  • Time: 08:00 PM ET
  • Location: Moody Center, Austin, TX.
  • How to Watch Texas A&M Comm vs Texas: LHN
  • Live Stream: CBS.com

Texas A&M Comm vs Texas Betting Lines

Texas A&M Comm is +295 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $295.On the other side, Texas is -375 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $27.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has Texas A&M Comm at a 25.32% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Texas has 78.95% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here

Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.