Utah Tech vs Grand Canyon: Preview & Picks 01/18/2023

Utah Tech vs Grand Canyon: Preview & Picks 01/18/2023

January 18, 2023



Game Preview

This January 18 we will have an NCAAB game corresponding to the Western Athletic Conference in which the teams of Utah Tech Trailblazers and Grand Canyon Lopes will face each other in what many fans classify as one of the most uneven games of this conference. But how do both teams get to this match?
The Utah Tech Trailblazers came from having lost their last 4 games in a row. Their last victory was on December 29 when they beat the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros by a score of 81-66. Despite being one of the teams with the highest scoring average per game (74.4 ppg), it has also been one of the teams with the highest average points received per game in its conference, averaging a total of 71.3 points per game, which has certainly affected them throughout this season. The Utah Tech Trailblazers have a 9-9 record and 1-4 in conference, which leaves them in tenth place in the Western Athletic Conference.
The Grand Canyon Lopes team has performed better than its rival this season. However, they came from losing their last game played against the California Baptist Lancers by a score of 79-74 in a very close game. One of the advantages that the Grand Canyon team has had has been the defensive strategy of its coach, since the team has only received an average of 61.7 points per game, being one of the lowest averages in the conference, in addition to having players like Rayshon Harrison and Gabe McGlothan, who have shown excellent performance so far this season. The Lopes are fifth in the Western Athletic Conference with an overall record of 12-6 and 3-2 in conference.
There is no doubt that the performance of the Grand Canyon Lopes has been much higher than its rival, which is why they arrive as favorites to win the game with a 90% chance, while the Utah Tech Trailblazers have only a 10% chance.
Let’s check the latest NCAAB picks, news, stats and NCAAB expert picks for Utah Tech vs Grand Canyon. We’ve plenty of NCAAB predictions for you to consider.


Utah Tech Trailblazers vs Grand Canyon Lopes Game Information

  • Date: 01/18/2023
  • Time: 09:00 PM ET
  • Location: GCU Arena, Phoenix, AZ.
  • How to Watch Utah Tech vs Grand Canyon : ESPN+
  • Live Stream: CBS.com

Utah Tech vs Grand Canyon Betting Lines

Utah Tech is +590 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $590.On the other side, Grand Canyon is -870 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $11.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has Utah Tech at a 14.49% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Grand Canyon has 89.69% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here

Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.