A very interesting duel between teams from Washington. How do both teams get to this game?
The Washington State Cougars team has not had a good start to the season, despite having played only 3 games, in none of them has the team been poised and has left more doubts than good feelings. They come from losing their last two games against the Boise State Broncos (71-61) and against the Prairie View Panthers by a score of (70-59), their last win was against the Texas State Bobcats by a score of 83-61. Players like Tj Bamba, Mouhamed Gueye and Justin Powell have not been able to guide their team on the road to victory and have not been able to demonstrate the potential for which they made it to the team. They have a negative record of 1-2, they are penultimate in the 12 PAC Conference with a PCT of .333, one of the lowest of the season.
But the Eastern Washington Eagles team lives an even more complicated reality than that of its rival, the team, despite the fact that they have just won their last game against the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils by a score of 60-52, the team has not They have shown their best version and despite the fact that they have high-quality players such as Angello Alegri and Ethan Price, they have not been able to contribute much to the team and are already in positions of concern for what they have to face. Currently the Eagles team is located in seventh position in the Big Sky Conference, with a losing record of 1-3 and a PCT of .250.
According to ESPN Analytics data, the Washington State Cougars team has a 73.1% chance of winning the game, against only 26.9% for Eastern Washington.
Washington St vs Eastern Washington Game Information
- Date: 11/21/2022
- Time: 09:00 PM ET
- Location: Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena, Washington
- How to Watch Washington St vs Eastern Washington: ESPN2
- Live Stream: CBS.com
Washington St vs Eastern Washington Betting Lines
Washington St is –320 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $31. On the other side, San Diego St is +263 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $263.
The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has Washington St at a 76.19% chance of winning the game, meanwhile San Diego St has 27.55% probability of finishing the game
Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.