Air Force Falcons vs Army Black Knights: Picks & Preview 11/05/2022

Air Force Falcons vs Army Black Knights: Picks & Preview 11/05/2022

November 1, 2022



Game Preview


A duel between armed forces in what is presented to us this week 10 of the NCAA, the Air Force teams face each other. Falcons and Army Black Knights will play this Saturday at the Lockheed Martin Commanders Classic at Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas.


A game where the country’s best rushing attacks will meet. The Air Force Falcons bring college football’s first-ranked rushing offense into a contest versus the Army Black Knights.

The Army Black Knights team come from an excellent victory against Louisina-Monroe, a match that would end with a score of 48-24, however they have not been a very regular team so far this season, since of 7 deputy games they are they have been able to win 3 and have lost 4 of them. They are currently in the sixth position of the FBS Independents classification, a position that leaves them very obliged and they will have to give everything to be able to beat an Air Force Falcons team.


Speaking of the Air Force Falcons, they are coming off a painful loss to Boise State in their last game by a score of 14-19. Despite this defeat, the Falcons have had a very good start to the season, where out of 8 games played they have won 5 of them and have only lost 3, which leaves them with a positive record of 5-3 and located in the fifth position in the Mountain West Conference.


Of the last 5 games played between both teams, the Army Black Knights have superiority over their rivals, since they have won 4 of these 5 games and the Air Force Falcons team has only been able to leave one victory. But from what was shown in these teams in the previous days, it is the Air Force Falcons who arrive as favorites, since according to ESPN Analytics, the Falcons arrive with a 68.3% chance of winning against only a 31.7% chance for the Army Black Knights team. Undoubtedly a game that is going to be fiercely fought, where both teams will give everything to leave the victory in this classic of the armed forces.


Let’s check the latest NCAAF picks, news, stats and NCAAF expert picks for Air Force vs Army. We’ve plenty of NCAAF predictions for you to consider.


Air Force Falcons vs Army Black Knights Game Information


  • Date: 11/05/2022
  • Time: 11:30 PM ET
  • Location: Globe Life Field, Arlington, TX
  • How to Watch Air Force vs Army: ESPN2
  • Live Stream:


Air Force vs Army Betting Lines


Army is +215 according to our Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $215. On the other side, Air Force is –255 according to the Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $39.22.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have Army at a 31.75% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Air Force have 71.83% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here


Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.