This next December 29 we will have one of the most anticipated games of this season of the university bowls, we are talking about the game for the Cheez-It Bowl to be played between the Oklahoma Sooners and the Florida State Seminoles.
The Oklahoma Sooners team comes from losing its last game against the Texas Tech Red Raiders team by a score of 51-48 in a highly disputed game that went into overtime. Added to this, the team has lost 3 of its last 5 games played, for a performance of 40%. Their offensive line has been the most valuable of the team this season, where with players like Dillon Gabriel, Eric Gray and Marvin Mims Jr the team has had a scoring average of 32.9 points per game, which has shown the good performance of the offense. The Oklahoma Sooners are in seventh position in the Big 12 Conference with a 6-6 record.
The Florida State Seminoles team have been going through an excellent moment and they have won their last 5 games in a row. The last time the team lost a game was on October 15 when they were defeated by the Clemson Tigers by a score of 34-28. There is no doubt that the highest point of the team has been its offensive line, which has been one of the strongest in its conference, its stars like Jordan Travis, Trey Benson and Johnny Wilson have shown exceptional performance and thanks to this the Offense has averaged 36.2 points per game, added to this their defense has also shown an excellent performance, where they have allowed 19.7 points per game. The Florida State Seminoles team is in the second position of the Atlantic Coast Conference with an excellent record of 9-3.
According to data from ESPN Analytics, the Florida State Seminoles are the favorites to win the game with a 64.7% chance, against only 35.3% for the Oklahoma Sooners team.
Oklahoma Sooners vs Florida State Seminoles Game Information
- Date: 12/29/2022
- Time: 05:30 PM ET
- Location: Camping World Stadium.
- How to Watch Oklahoma vs Florida St: FOX
- Live Stream: fubo.tv
Oklahoma vs Florida St Betting Lines
Florida St is –325 according to our Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $30.77. On the other side, Oklahoma is +265 according to the Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $265.
The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have Florida St at a 76.47% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Oklahoma have 27.40% probability of finishing the game with the W.
Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.