CURE BOWL: UTSA vs Troy: Preview & Picks 12/16/2022

CURE BOWL: UTSA vs Troy: Preview & Picks 12/16/2022

December 13, 2022



Game Preview

Perhaps this is one of the most anticipated bowls, this because it brings together two of the best teams of the season, we are referring to the Duluth Trading Cure Bowl to be held this coming Friday, November 16, between the UTSA Roadrunners and the Troy Trojans. Both teams come into this game with very similar numbers and statistics, which makes us expect a highly contested game.
The UTSA Roadrunners team comes into this game with a streak of 10 consecutive games without losing a single game. Their offensive line has been perhaps the highest point of this team, as they average a total of 38.7 points per game. And it is not for less, since it has players of a very high quality, such as its QB Frank Harris, who has 31 TDs this season, as well as Kevorian Barnes who is the leader in rushing yards and Zakhari Franklin who has been the hand Harris’ right hand, being the team’s leading receiver. The Roadrunners finished first in Conference USA with a positive 11-2 record.
But their rival is not far behind, the Troy Trojans also finished in first place in the Sun Belt – West with a record of 11-2. In their last 10 games they obtained 100% performance, which speaks of the excellent moment they are going through. The team averaged a total of 26.6 points per game, but their defense was the high point as they only allowed an average of 17.5 points per game. His most important players have been Gunnar Watson, QB with 13 total TDs, Kimani Vidal and Tez Johnson, who were fundamental parts of the Trojans’ offensive line.
The numbers and statistics of both teams are very similar, however, according to data from ESPN Analytics, the Roadrunners are the ones who arrive at this game as favorites, with a 56.3% chance of winning the game, against 43.7% for the team of the Trojans. Let’s see which of the two teams will manage to impose conditions to leave the Duluth Trading Cure Bow to be played at Exploria Stadium.
Let’s check the latest NCAAF picks, news, stats and NCAAF expert picks for UTSA vs Troy. We’ve plenty of NCAAF predictions for you to consider.


UTSA Roadrunners vs Troy State Trojans Game Information

  • Date: 12/16/2022
  • Time: 03:00 PM ET
  • Location: Exploria Stadium, Orlando, FL.
  • How to Watch UTSA vs Troy : ESPN
  • Live Stream:


UTSA vs Troy Betting Lines

UTSA is +105 according to our Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $105. On the other side, UTSA is -125 according to the Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $80.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have UTSA at a 48.78% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Troy have 55.56% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here

Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.