This next December 28 will be taking place the game for the Holiday Bowl between the teams of North Carolina Tar Heels and the Oregon Ducks. game to be played at Petco Park. Two teams that have shown their power this season.
The North Carolina Tar Heels team comes to this game after having lost their last game played against the Clemson Tigers team by a score of 39-10. Added to this, they are in a losing streak of 3 games in a row, their last victory was on November 12 when they beat the Wake Forest Demon Deacons team by a score of 36-34. Their main shortcoming this season has been the defensive line, which has not been solid and this is reflected in their numbers, where they have allowed a total of 31 points per game, an important point to take into account the power of the attack. of the rival team of this next game. The North Carolina Tar Heels are in first position in the Atlantic Coast – Coastal Conference with a positive record of 9-4.
The Oregon Ducks team also comes to this game after losing their last game against the Oregon State Beavers by a score of 38-34, however in their last 5 games they have a better performance than their rival with 60% . Their most important pillar this season has been their attack, where they have high-quality players such as Bo Nix, Bucky Irving and Troy Franklin, who have shown excellent performance. Said offensive line averaged a total of 39.7 points per game, one of the highest percentages in the conference. The team is in the third position of the Pac-12 Conference with a positive record of 9-3.
The clear favorite to take this Holiday Bowl is the Oregon Ducks team who have a 69.6% chance of winning the game, while the North Carolina team has 30.4%.
Oregon Ducks vs North Carolina Tar Heels Game Information
- Date: 12/28/2022
- Time: 08:00 PM ET
- Location: Petco Park.
- How to Watch Oregon vs North Carolina: FOX
- Live Stream: fubo.tv
Oregon vs North Carolina Betting Lines
North Carolina is +450 according to our Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $450. On the other side, Oregon is –600 according to the Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $16.67.
The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have North Carolina at a 18.18% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Oregon have 85.71% probability of finishing the game with the W.
Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.