Liberty Flames vs Toledo Rockets: Picks & Predictions 12/20/2022

Liberty Flames vs Toledo Rockets: Picks & Predictions 12/20/2022

December 14, 2022



Game Preview


This might be one of the closest games as far as this college bowl season is concerned. This coming December 20, the Boca Raton Bowl will be played between the Liberty Flames and Toledo Rockets teams. Both teams come to this game with very similar numbers, which makes us expect a very even and disputed game.


The Liberty Flames team had been having an excellent season, they had an 8-1 record, until they came to play their last 3 games, in which they fell into an extremely negative streak where they could not win any of their last 3 games. Their last victory this season was on November 5 when they beat the Arkansas Razorbacks by a score of 21-19. Without a doubt, there are 3 defeats that affect the mentality of the team, which is an important aspect that their coaching staff will have to improve in the face of this important game. Despite these losses, the team is in first place in the FBS Independents with a positive record of 8-4 which gives them a 66.6% performance this season.


Meanwhile, the Toledo Rockets team arrives with a better outlook than its rival, since it comes from winning its last game played against the Ohio Bobcats team by a score of 17-7. Their most important players this season have been Dequan Finn, their QbB who has had 22 TDs and is the team’s leading passer, Jacquez Stuart leader in rushing yards and Jerjuan Newton, leader received, who have been key players in their offensive line and with which they have averaged a total of 32.1 points per game. The Toledo Rockets team is in the first position of the Mid-American West Conference with a record of 8-5.


Both teams are very even in their numbers and performance this season, however the team that has a slightly higher margin of winning the game according to ESPN Analytics data is the Liberty Flames team, who come into this game with a 50.1 % chance to win the game and their rival, the Toledo Rockets have a 49.9% chance. With these numbers we can only deduce one thing, it will be one of the most contested games this year to see who leaves the Boca Raton Bowl to be played at FAU Stadium.


Let’s check the latest NCAAF picks, news, stats and NCAAF expert picks for Liberty vs Toledo. We’ve plenty of NCAAF predictions for you to consider.


Liberty Flames vs Toledo Rockets Game Information


  • Date: 12/20/2022
  • Time: 07:30 PM ET
  • Location: FAU Stadium.
  • How to Watch Liberty vs Toledo: FOX
  • Live Stream:


Liberty vs Toledo Betting Lines


Toledo is –200 according to our Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $50. On the other side, Liberty is +170 according to the Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $170.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have Toledo at a 66.67% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Liberty have 37.04% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here


Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.