MYRTLE BEACH BOWL: Marshall vs UConn: Picks & Preview 12/17/2022

MYRTLE BEACH BOWL: Marshall vs UConn: Picks & Preview 12/17/2022

December 14, 2022

Game Preview

A great game is what we are going to witness in this Myrtle Beach Bowl between two teams that will give their best effort to win this important game, a game to be played between the teams of Marshall Thundering Herd and the UConn Huskies.

The UConn Huskies team came into this with a very irregular season for the team. They come after having lost their last game played against the ARMY Black Knights team by a score of 34-17, in a game that revealed the low productivity of points that their offensive line has had, where they average a total of 19.8 points. per match. The players called to excel, such as Zion Turner, Victor Rosa and Aaron Turner, have not been able to demonstrate their talent this season, hence the team has not been able to give its best version. The Huskies are in fifth position in the FBS Independents, with a 6-6 record, so they need this victory to be able to make up a bit this season.

But the reality of the Marshall Thundering Herd team is very different going into this game. The team arrives with maximum motivation after having a winning streak in which they have achieved 4 victories in a row, their last defeat was on October 29 when they were defeated by the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers by a score of 24-13. With the likes of Cam Fancher, Khalan Laborn and Corey Gammage on the offensive line, the team has averaged a total of 24.2 points per game, but it’s forte this season has been its defensive line, which has only allowed an average of 16.2 points per game. . Marshall’s team is in third place in the Sun Belt Conference, with a positive record of 8-4.

According to ESPN Analytics data, the clear favorite to win this Myrtle Beach Bowl is the Marshall Thundering Herd, who has a 79.8% chance of winning the game, against a low percentage of 20.2% for the UConn Huskies team.

Let’s check the latest NCAAF picks, news, stats and NCAAF expert picks for Marshall vs UConn. We’ve plenty of NCAAF predictions for you to consider.


Marshall Thundering Herd vs UConn Huskies Game Information

  • Date: 12/17/2022
  • Time: 02:30 PM ET
  • Location: Brooks Stadium, Frisco, TX.
  • How to Watch Marshall vs UConn : ESPN
  • Live Stream:


Marshall vs UConn Betting Lines

Marshall is -380 according to our Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $26. On the other side, Marshall is +300 according to the Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $300.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have Marshall at a 80.00% chance of winning the game, meanwhile UConn have 25.00% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here

Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.