This Saturday, December 3, we will have an excellent game, between two teams that have been winning and want to continue on this path. We refer to the game between the Kansas State Wildcats team who will have to travel to AT&T Stadium to face the very good TCU Horned Frogs team.
The Kansas State Wildcats team comes to this game highly motivated, after having a streak of 3 consecutive games winning. The team led by Chris Klieman has shown very good things in their last games. Perhaps the most important point of this team has been its defensive line, who have one of the lowest average points allowed per game, with an average of 19.4. Their offensive line has also known how to take advantage of their strength and with important players like Adrian Martinez and Malik Knowles who have had excellent chemistry this season the team is averaging a total of 33.4 ppg. The Wildcats rank second in the Big 12 Conference with a positive record of 9-3, where they have only lost 2 of 9 conference games.
But they will have to face the best team of this season, the TCU Horned Frogs. The team comes to this match being the best team in their conference, where they have not lost any of the games played this season. The most important point of this team has undoubtedly been its attack, where its most important players such as Max Duggan, Kendre Miller and Quentin Johnston have led the TCU team on the road to success, averaging a total of 41.3 ppg, one of the highest averages of the season. The Horned Frogs team is first in the Big 12 Conference with a 12-0 record.
There is no doubt that the favorites to win the game is the TCU team, who have a 53.9% chance of winning the game, against only 46.1% for the Kansas State team.
TCU Horned Frogs vs Kansas St Wildcats Game Information
- Date: 12/03/2022
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: AT&T StadiumArlington,TX
- How to Watch TCU vs Kansas St: ESPN2
- Live Stream: fubo.tv
TCU vs Kansas St Betting Lines
TCU is –130 according to our Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $76.92. On the other side, Kansas St is +110 according to the Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $110.
The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have TCU at a 56.52% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Kansas St have 47.62% probability of finishing the game with the W.
Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.