Tulane vs UCF: Predictions & Preview 12/03/2022

Tulane vs UCF: Predictions & Preview 12/03/2022

December 1, 2022


Game Preview

This coming Saturday, December 3, we will have an excellent game between two teams from the American Athletic Conference that are fighting for first place in that conference. We refer to the game between the UCF Knights who will face the Tulane Green Wave team.
The UCF Knights team has been one of the most complete teams so far this season. They come to this game after having won their last game against the South Florida Bulls by a score of 46-39. One of the keys to the success of the UCF Knights has undoubtedly been their offensive line, which averages a total of 34.9 points per game, which has been of great help to the team, they also have high-quality players who They have found chemistry with which has led them to have very complete games. Such is the case of QB John Plumlee, the team’s leader in passing and rushing yards, as well as Javon Baker, who has been Plumlee’s right hand in attack, being the receiving leader. UCF sits second in the American Athletic Conference with a positive 9-3 record.
However, they come face to face with the best team in this conference, the Tulane Green Wave, who come to this game after two consecutive games without being defeated, the last time they lost was on November 12, when they lost to their rival of this Saturday, the UCF Knights by a score of 38-31. Said game has been the only game against conference teams that the Tulane team has lost, having a conference record of 7-1. The Tulane Green Wave are first in the American Athletic Conference, with a positive record of 10-2, but they need a victory to continue in this position.
According to data from ESPN Analytics, the Tulane team is the favorite to win the game with a 59.3% chance, against 40.7% for the UCF team.
Let’s check the latest NCAAF picks, news, stats and NCAAF expert picks for Tulane vs UCF. We’ve plenty of NCAAF predictions for you to consider.


Tulane Green Wave vs UCF Knights Game Information

  • Date: 12/03/2022
  • Time: 04:00 PM ET
  • Location: Yulman Stadium, New Orleans, LA.
  • How to Watch Tulane vs UCF : ABC
  • Live Stream: fubo.tv


Tulane vs UCF Betting Lines

Tulane is -165 according to our Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $61. On the other side, Tulane is +145 according to the Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $145.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have Tulane at a 62.26% chance of winning the game, meanwhile UCF have 40.82% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here

Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.