New Orleans Bowl: Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs South Alabama Jaguars
43 college bowl games is what we have for this 2022-2023 season and this coming December 21 the New Orleans Bowl will be played between the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers and South Alabama Jaguars teams.
The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers have had a very good season, with an offensive line that has been very strong, since they have players like Austin Reed who is the leading passer, Kye Robichauz who is the rushing yards leader and Malachi Corley who is the receiving leader. These three players have been key players for the offense, averaging a total of 35.8 points per game, making them one of the best offenses in their conference. The team arrives highly motivated after having won their last game against the Florida Atlantic Owls by a score of 32-31. The Hilltoppers sit in third place in Conference USA, with a positive overall record of 8-5 and where they have been very strong has been in their conference games, where they are 6-2.
The South Alabama Jaguars team arrives with better numbers than its rival, as they come into this game with a 5-game winning streak. The last time they were defeated was on October 20 when they were defeated by the Troy Trojans by a score of 10-6. Their strength this season has been their defensive line, which has only allowed a total of 19.4 points per game. They sit in second position in the Sun Belt Conference west with a positive record of 10-2.
Although the South Alabama Jaguars arrive with better numbers than their rival, it is the Kentucky Hilltoppers who have the best chance of winning the game on their side, with a 58.7% chance, against 41.3% for the South Alabama Jaguars team. We will see the outcome of this game this coming December 21 in the magnificent setting of Caesars Superdome in New Orleans.
Western Kentucky vs South Alabama Game Information
- Date: 12/21/2022
- Time: 09:00 PM ET
- Location: Caesars Superdome.
- How to Watch Western Kentucky vs South Alabama: FOX
- Live Stream: fubo.tv
Western Kentucky vs South Alabama Betting Lines
South Alabama is –190 according to our Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $52.63. On the other side, Western Kentucky is +163 according to the Vegas NCAAF Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $163.
The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have South Alabama at a 65.52% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Western Kentucky have 38.02% probability of finishing the game with the W.
Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.