One of the favorite teams to leave without a conference and to fight for the Super Bowl will be a team that has caused a surprise after being in the shadows in previous seasons. We are talking about the game between the Buffalo Bills who will visit MetLife Stadium to face the New York Jets.
There is no doubt that the Buffalo Bills has been one of the most important teams in recent years. A team that has known how to move in the drafts, as well as in hiring. Movements that have served to position themselves as one of the most important teams in the league. The Buffalo Bills are one of the winningest teams this season, second only to the undefeated Philadelphia Eagles. They currently have a 6-1 winning record only beaten by the Miami Dolphins. They are leaders of the Eastern division of the American conference and are looking for victory to increase their winning streak to 5.
Their rival, the New York Jets have had a good season, although it is true that nobody expected anything from this team, it has surprised many of the NFL fans. They came with a string of 4 games without defeat, however they fell in their last game against the Pats by a score of 17-22. They have a 5-3 winning record and are second in the AFC East, so a win against the Bills would put them first in the division.
However, the bets do not give them as favorites. According to ESPN Analytics, the Buffalo Bills are favorites with an 80.3% chance of winning the game, against just 19.7% for the Jets. However, those at home do not want to let go of the fight for the leadership and will leave everything to get the victory at home and with their fans.
Buffalo Bills vs New York Jets Game Information
- Date: 11/06/2022
- Time: 01:00 PM ET
- Location: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ.
- How to Watch: Bills vs Jets CBS
- Live Stream: NFL.TV
Bills vs Jets Betting Lines
Bills are -650 according to our Vegas NFL Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $15. On the other side, Jets are +475 according to the Vegas NFL Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $475.
The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have Bills at a 86.67% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Jets have 17.39% probability of finishing the game with the W.
Take a Look at Other 2 NFL Analysis, Picks & Predictions
- Tennessee Titans vs Kansas City Chiefs: Analysis & Predictions 11/06/2022
- Los Angeles Rams vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Picks & Preview 11/06/2022
Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.