Jacksonville Jaguars vs Kansas City Chiefs 01/21/2023

Jacksonville Jaguars vs Kansas City Chiefs 01/21/2023

January 19, 2023



Game Preview

The NFL action continues and one of the most exciting stages of this season finale arrives. This January 21, the game corresponding to the AFC Divisional Playoffs will be played in which the teams of the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Kansas City Chiefs will face each other.
The Jacksonville Jaguars were the surprise team of these playoffs. They come from winning the game against the Los Angeles Charges in a surprising way in the wild card round. With one of the most impressive comebacks, the Jaguars came back from 27-0 to win the game by a score of 31-30. One of its main players has been Trevor Lawrence who is the passing leader and has been an important participant in the good performance of the Jacksonville team. But not everything is good news for the Jaguars team, since they have a long list of doubtful players for this game, which are: Ross Matiscik, Brandon Scherff, Trevor Lawrence, Kendric Pryo & Jamal Agnew.
The Kansas City Chiefs team arrived at this as favorites after winning first place in the American conference. With a 14-3 regular season record, the Chiefs established themselves as the best team in the American conference, clinching the spot in the divisional round and resting during the wild card round. Without a doubt, the work of Patrick Mahomes, Isiah Pacheco and Travis Kelce was essential for Kansas City to arrive as one of the favorite teams for the Super Bowl. Once again the Chiefs will play a divisional round, since last season they also did it against the Cincinnati Bengals, where they were left out of the opportunity to play the previous Super Bowl.
For this game, the bets favor the Kansas City Chiefs team with a 78.5% chance of winning the game, while the Jacksonville Jaguars arrive with only a 21.5% chance. We will see if Jacksonville manages to continue with the good performance shown in the wild card round, or if it will rather be the Kansas City Chiefs who assert their favorites to win the game at their stadium, GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Let’s check the latest NFL picks, news, stats and NFL expert picks for Jaguars vs Chiefs. We’ve plenty of NFL predictions for you to consider.


Jacksonville Jaguars vs Kansas City Chiefs Game Information

  • Date: 01/21/2023
  • Time: 04:30 PM ET
  • Location: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
  • How to Watch: Jaguars vs Chiefs NBC
  • Live Stream: NFL.TV


Jaguars vs Chiefs Betting Lines

Jaguars are +355 according to our Vegas NFL Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $355. On the other side, Chiefs are -470 according to the Vegas NFL Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $21.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines have Jaguars at a 21.98% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Chiefs have 82.46% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here

Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.