Virginia Tech vs Virginia: Predictions & Picks 01/18/2023

Virginia Tech vs Virginia: Predictions & Picks 01/18/2023

January 18, 2023


Game Preview

What happened to the Virginia Tech Hokies?

This Wednesday, January 18, the game between the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Virginia Cavaliers will be taking place, a game in which two teams from the city of Virginia will be facing each other, which are going through very different moments with respect to their performance.
The Virginia Tech Hokies team has completely lost its way. After an excellent start to the season in which they won 9 of their first 10 games, the Huskies have fallen into a losing streak of 5 consecutive games without being able to win. His last victory was against the Grambling Tigers on December 17. One of the team’s weakest points has been their conference games as they have played 6 games against conference teams but have only gotten one win, which has affected them significantly in the standings. The Virginia Tech Hokies are 12th in the Atlantic Coast Conference with a positive 11-6 record and a negative 1-5 conference record.
The Virginia Cavaliers are going through an excellent moment this season. They come from winning their last 3 games in a row. Their last loss was on January 3 when they were defeated by the Syracuse Orange team. The team has shown an excellent performance, which has been reflected in their numbers, since in their last 10 games they have a 70% performance. His main virtue this season has been his strength when defending. The Cavaliers only average a total of 59.4 points allowed per game and 69.5 points scored per game, all this thanks to the good performance that players like Armaan Franklin, Jayden Gardner and Kihei Clark are going through, who are the leaders of the team.
The Virginia Cavaliers are fourth in the Atlantic Coast Conference with a positive 5-2 conference record and 13-3 overall record.
There is no doubt that the favorite team to win this game is the Virginia Cavaliers who have a 79% chance while the Virginia Tech Hokies have only a 21% chance to win the game.

Let’s check the latest NCAAB picks, news, stats and NCAAB expert picks for Virginia Tech vs Virginia. We’ve plenty of NCAAB predictions for you to consider.


Virginia Tech Hokies vs Virginia Cavaliers Game Information

  • Date: 01/18/2023
  • Time: 07:00 PM ET
  • Location: John Paul Jones Arena, Charlottesville, VA.
  • How to Watch Virginia Tech vs Virginia : ESPNU
  • Live Stream:

Virginia Tech vs Virginia Betting Lines

Virginia Tech is +200 according to our Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $200.On the other side, Virginia is -240 according to the Vegas NCAAB Lines. This means that if you wager $100 you have the chance to win $42.

The implied probability for these two teams attached to the betting lines has Virginia Tech at a 33.33% chance of winning the game, meanwhile Virginia has 70.59% probability of finishing the game with the W.


Watch the Full Show Here

Sign-up at BetUS TODAY and get 125% BONUS. Use the Promo Code BETUSTV125. Terms and Conditions apply.